To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater San Antonio, TX
- Christina England
- Phone: 210.860.8440
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Management / Team Lead - Full Time
Aleuro Inc • San Antonio, TX
Posted 23 days ago
If this sounds like you, send your resume to Christina England by pressing the APPLY NOW button or for immediate consideration call us at 210.824.0245.
For more information please visit our website: www.aleuroinc.com
Aleuro Inc is seeking High Energy, candidates who are highly motivated to accelerate through a Management Training program. We are looking for applicants who enjoy a competitive team environment, take pride in their work and are interested in advancing into management in an opportunity based career.
Aleuro Inc is a private sales and marketing firm who provides representation for two of the BEST KNOWN telecommunication companies in the WORLD. We offer an exciting team environment that provides hands-on business experience and training for entry level candidates into a branch management role.
We are extremely excited to grow with our client as they expand their networks into new markets. Due to this growth we are opening 4 more offices by the end of 2014 and additional 5 next year! If you consider yourself a natural born leader and feel that management training is in your future - KEEP READING!
What would my day-to-day routine look like?
• Morning meetings, team-building exercises, conference calls
• Marketing & sales workshops
• Face-to-Face presentations to new customers
• Client Acquisition for our telecommunication clients
• Territory management
• Customer satisfaction & retention
1. Minimum of 1 year experience in either sales or direct marketing
2. Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills
3. A desire to advance within the company structure
4. Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
5. Demonstrated leadership potential
6. Competitive and confident demeanor
What are the benefits of working for Aleuro Inc?
• Challenging work environment
• Fun team culture
• Management training
• Work for a Fortune 500 client
• Opportunity to develop into a branch management position
• Weekly team nights
• Company sponsored events like: Regional Meetings, National Conferences, Top Gun Events, Business Building Blocks, International Rest & Relaxation Weekends