To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Strongsville, OH
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medvec Resources Group • Strongsville, OH
Posted 28 days ago
LOCATION: Strongsville, Ohio
PAY SCALE: $70K to $90:
- Tool design and selection.
- Knowledge of high volume production machining.
- Create BOM’s, routings and process drawings.
- Knowledge of TS-16949 standards and APQP requirements.
- Review customer prints, Gd&T and interaction with customers.
- Experience launching new products and process development.
- Knowledge of APQP (advanced product quality planning).
- Documentation of PFMEA, process flow diagrams, control plans and work instructions.
- Project management.
- Lean, Six Sigma and continuous improvement principles.
Interested candidates should have experience with some of the following processes:
Swiss CNC lathes
flexible machining systems
multi spindle lathes
Provide manufacturing support, process development, engineering documentation, continuous improvement and new product launch within a production machining environment.
The Manufacturing Engineer will focus on machining process development, new product launches, problem solving and continuous improvements. Knowledge of production machining processes is required. Interested candidates will need experience selecting machine tools, calculating cycle times, developing tooling packages, preparing process and customer documents.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
Longevity of Employees
100% Company Paid Insurance Premiums
World Class Environment
This growing division is part of a larger corporation. This division has 9 facilities in the US and 7 facilities globally. They are a world leader producing high precision fuel systems and breaking solutions for the transportation industries. Their plants are ultra-modern, clean and filled with high end machine tools, automation and technology.