To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Swiss CNC Programmer
Medvec Resources Group • Tampa, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Travel - Negligible
$65,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Skilled Labor - Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering
Relocation - Yes
Swiss CNC Programmer / Engineering
Salary: $65 to $85K year
Industry: Orthopedic Medical Devices
What you will need?
- 5 years of experience processing and programming swiss CNC machines.
- Experience selecting cutting tools and fixturing.
- Knowledge of Gd&T and ability to read blue prints.
- Knowledge of feeds, speeds, cycle time calculations and tooling geometry.
- Experience using CAD/CAM software, MS Office products and strong computer skills.
- Strong metrology skills and the use of gages, measuring hand tools and inspection.
- Experience documenting, set up instructions, tool lists, inspection methods and engineering changes.
What will you do?
- Interact with engineering, quality, production and outside vendors to launch new devices.
- Work on process improvements and machine time reductions.
- Assist the tool room with prints and/or designs for work holding fixtures.
- Support processes on the shop floor resolving CNC program, set up, tooling and work holding issues.
- Work with the quality team to help develop inspection methods, first article inspections and in-process checks.
Why this corporation?
- Sustained double digit growth and increase market share,
- Possible career advancement and development.
- 100% company paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance for their valued employees.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing 401K contributions.
- Paid time off / paid vacations.
- Relocation assistance helping new employees to transition t their area.
- Very low employee turnover.
- Ultra-modern clean and well organized work environment with the latest in technology and newer CNC machine tools.
Job ID: 5046
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.