To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medvec Resources Group • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Income: $90K to $105K
Industry: Orthopedic Implants / Medical Devices
The Quality Assurance Manager will focus on improving and maintaining the quality management system assuring all products manufactured by the organization meet this highest level of quality and reliability. Provides the quality support to ensure that the product is produced in accordance with customer quality requirements and FDA standards.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Leadership and managerial experience mentoring coaching and guiding the quality team.
- Bachelors degree, 10 years of quality engineering and 5 years of management.
- Knowledge of machining processes and Gd&T.
- Strong problem solving skills using statistical data, 8-D, 5Why and/or advanced methodologies.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry or direct medical device experience.
Understanding of FDA 21 Part 820 regulations and/or ISO-13485 quality standards
- Improve / maintain establish quality system according to ISO-9001 and ISO-13485 regulations.
- Ensure execution and timely response of corrective and preventative actions / CAPA’s stemming from audits, customer complaints or other sources.
- Interact with customers on any quality related issues.
- Prepares quality plans, procedures, schedules, staffing plans, allocates resources and communicates priorities.
- Provides valuable input during product process development related to inspection protocols, equipment and methods.
- Coordinates the activities of gage calibration and maintenance of lab equipment.
- Coordinates internal, 3rd party, supplier or customer audits.
- Leads, guides, coaches and mentors quality engineers, technicians and other quality professions.
- Communicates clear direction, goals and objectives to the quality team.
- Drives the proactive quality system and continuous improvements.
- Knowledge of quality control inspection equipment, procedures methods and technology.
- Monitor, analyze and review statistical data.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
- Philosophy that quality provides success.
- Consistent double digit growth.
- Customer focused.
- Technology and process driven.
- 100% company paid health, dental, vision, life, long/short term disability issuance.
- World class manufacturing environment.
- Dedicated highly skilled team members
This is a world class manufacturer of medical devices that is built around their team. You will be a part of a culture that respects the environment. This corporation invests heavily in the quality management system which ensures process control, accurate reporting and traceability. The company has the latest in high tech measuring, machining, processing and testing technology.
WHY MOVE TO THE GREAT NASHVILLE TN AREA?
- Southern Living
- Highly Rated Public Schools
- No State Tax
- Growing Area
- Affordable Housing
- Opportunities for the Entire Family