To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- HeberSprings, Ar
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Transmission Technician Needed
Chrysler Dealer • HeberSprings, Ar
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Transmission Technician
****Must have Transmission Experience
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Cleaninng and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a Transmission Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an transmission technician
- Chrysler certification a plus but not required
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Sign On Bonus
Full benefits after hire
Apply Now to become part of our winning team!