To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Rosy Barea
- Phone: 305-828-0123
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Miami, FL
Posted 16 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Printing - Publishing, Advertising, Travel
Media - Journalism - Newspaper, Information Technology, Design
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dynamic media company is seeking a web developer/designer.
- Daily review and maintenance of several proprietary brand websites.
- Posting of articles and media into Wordpress based blogs.
- Manage and execute company brand newsletters, e-blasts and third party email campaigns.
- Design digital promotional material for internal marketing efforts and client marketing campaigns.
- Manage and schedule banner placement using ad serving platform
- Produce wireframes, concepts and mockups for website redesigns and client presentations.
- Analyze and provide solutions for web-related issues, both as they arise and proactively.
- Experience with Social Media Platforms, including research, implementation & reporting.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Tag Manager.
- Professional Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a web designer in a business environment.
- Graphic Design Experience: Knowledge of design principles, color theory, typography, web UI design and architecture.
- Software/CMS Experience: Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Indesign), Wordpress administrative and technical experience, MySQL, PHP, video production & encoding a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are a must. Ability to work independently and efficiently on strict deadlines. Comfortable working in an environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication.
This position is on-site at our Miami office.
Must submit a portfolio of previous projects.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.