To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5121 69th Street
Lubbock, TX 79424
- Haley Ince
- Phone: 806-853-7435
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Retail Sales
Elite10 Marketing • Lubbock, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales - Inside Sales Associate - Paid Training!
Retail Sales Associate - Retail Team Members Wanted!
TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in the hospitality industry or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level retail sales representative openings we are currently hiring for. People with hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level retail sales representative positions. If you’ve had six months of hospitality or hotel experience, please apply for the retail sales representative position.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
Perks and Benefits for a Retail Sales Associate:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and peer mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
Retail Sales Associate
Our team consists of sales associates and our leadership team who display:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
If you like that kind of environment, you may be a good fit!
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
Check us Out
Retail Sales Associate candidates with great communication and interpersonal skills thrive in this environment. A 4-year degree is preferred but not required. The right mindset is more crucial than experience. Candidates with 6 months of sales and marketing, customer service, retail sales, or management experience will be taken into consideration first.
This is an entry level position. All eligible college and university graduates will be considered for our retail sales associate role, however, the following degrees and majors make up the majority of our current team: Bachelor's (BA / BS) degree in marketing, business administration, communications, psychology, sociology, finance, economics, political science, and management.