To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- PHOENIX, AZ
- Phone: Cindy@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Human Resources Manager
Austin Allen Company • PHOENIX, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Human Resources Manager provides HR business partnership to approximately a 500 employee plant. Answering to the HR Director, you’ll be responsible for the execution of the global HR strategy, HR operational plans, and provides hands-on HR consultancy and solutions across many areas including organization design, change management, employee engagement, talent development and performance management, recruitment and retention, and compensation & incentive alignment. This is a highly visible HR leadership role which requires travel in order to connect, engage, and build strong relationships with both HR and the business, around the world.
Compensation: Base up to $150,000 + variable bonus + highly competitive benefits + paid relocation
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- Strategic & Organizational Design – Key area – 4 generations of workers and setting up strategies to ensure work life balance that matches the needs of all workers (management and associates).
- Performance Management and Organization Development
- Human Resources Programs and Services
- Employee Relations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING:
- Human Resources Manager/Director with extensive manufacturing industry experience.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
- Strategic planner / team player with sound technical & analytical ability and strong operational focus.
- Articulate and relate to all levels of an organization, excellent communication skills, and serve as a mentor.
- Excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
LOCATION: Phoenix, Arizona
Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or related area. Master’s Degree is preferred.
TYPE OF PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible human resources experience at a Manager or Director level.
- Must bring immediate credibility through his/her verifiable professional qualifications as a HR leader.
- Poses and project the highest of integrity.
- Strong emphasis on strategic planning.
TO APPLY: Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/