To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1252 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33953
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants
PORT CHARLOTTE HONDA • Port Charlotte, FL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1252 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
Income Potential – up to Six Figures!
Extensive Training Provided, Strong Benefits
Apply today and be sure to upload your Resume
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome
At Port Charlotte Honda, sales are booming and we are hiring now for Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand! Do you want to start a career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded? At Port Charlotte Honda, our Sales Consultants receive a very Progressive Pay Plan!
Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few.
We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!
Port Charlotte Honda has had the privilege of serving the Port Charlotte community since 1996. Earning the trust of our customers, employees and community is what drives us to be better. Our new state-of-the-art facility gives us the necessary tools to serve our customers and employees at a higher standard. We are determined to set the standards in our business for integrity and performance. To achieve this, we will provide an exceptional customer experience, be a great place to work, and support our community.
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Communicate with customers to identify their needs using the ‘Road to the Sale’ process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives; present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries
- Meet daily phone and email quota
- Training will be provided
Sales Consultant - Requirements:
- Motivation to be successful
- Great customer service skills
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- Prior sales or retail experience preferred
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Longevity, Unit and Christmas bonuses
- 401K Plan
- Health Insurance
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Our core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Servant's Attitude, Accountability, Continuous Improvement and FUN
- Excellent culture
- Great opportunity for a successful career
- Extensive training program
- Team environment
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screen.