To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
New York, NY 10271
- Dana Villanueva, Operations Recruiter
- Phone: 312-471-6033
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Mortgage Operations
The Federal Savings Bank • New York, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Experience - 0 to 3 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Mortgage, Real Estate - Property Mgt, Banking - Financial Services
Entry Level, Finance, Training
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ENTRY LEVEL MORTGAGE ANALYST (PAID TRAINING)The Federal Savings Bank, a Federally Chartered Bank and National Mortgage Lender, is currently seeking highly motivated and skilled, recent, entry level college graduates to become a part of a fast-paced and rewarding Mortgage Lending Division in our New York, NY office. Experience in mortgage lending is not required, as we will train and motivate you from the entry level to become a well-rounded and successful Mortgage Processing Analyst – This is not a sales position. This position may start out as “entry-level," but the opportunities for growth are tremendous. Classroom Training (Paid, hourly) will occur at The Federal Savings Bank's beautiful Manhattan office, situated in the heart of New York's bustling Financial District. Upon completion of the program, candidates will be working as Analysts in the New York City loan production office . All candidates must reside in or near New York City. All applicants must be residing in the in the area. Training begins August 7th!
Training will include:
- Mortgage Basics through Advanced
- Loan Origination Systems
- Conventional/FHA/VA/Agency/Non-Agency mortgages
- Automated Underwriting
- Income Analysis
- Appraisal and Title
- Investor Guidelines
- Co-op, CEMA
- Customer Relations
- 3rd party systems
With training, the Mortgage Analyst will:
- Analyze Borrower documentation
- Analyze mortgage loans to investor specific requirements
- Obtain all needed borrower and 3rd party documentation
- Articulate to Borrowers professionally and knowledgeably items needed for their mortgage
- Process fully documented loan files according to company, investor and Federal requirements
- Submit clean and complete loan files to Underwriting and/or Closing Departments
- Meet important loan dates, (Closing, Commitment, Lock, etc.)
- Work as a team with Sales and Operations
- Achieve expected metrics for Efficiency, Quality and Productivity
- And much, much more!!
What We Offer:
- $39k starting base salary plus bonus
- Training Wage of $12 hour
- Room for advancement
- Benefits offered include Health, Dental, Vision and flex spending accounts
- 401k options
- 2 + Weeks PTO
- Friendly, fun atmosphere
- GORGEOUS views of Manhattan's Financial District from the 29th Floor of the Equitable Building
- 4 year college degree or equivalent military experience
- Pass a credit and background check
- Minimal to entry level professional experience
- Reside in or near New York City
- Student Mentality (Training is 8 weeks long and conducted both classroom style and on the job)
The perfect candidate will possess/be:
- Recent college graduate or honorably discharged military
- Entry level professional
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical Skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Team qualities
- Personable nature
- Highly motivated
The Mortgage Processing Analyst is a key role in the mortgage loan process. This role is not simply a job, but the start of an extremely rewarding career. The Federal Savings Bank respects its employees and understands that true character individuals with a focus on Efficiency, Quality and Productivity make us successful.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.