To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1020 West Mercury Boulevard
Hampton, VA 23666
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Professional
Wynne Ford • Hampton, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1020 W Mercury Blvd., Hampton, VA 23666
AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL
Draw Plus Commission, Guaranteed Pay
Potential Income Up to $125K
Monthly Spiffs and Volume Sale Bonuses
Demo Plan available to those who qualify!
Sales Experience in any Industry is accepted!
Walk-in Applicants Welcome!
Wynne Ford is looking for Sales Professionals interested in the Automotive Industry. Build your future in a Great Career! If you have Sales experience in any field, including Automotive, Service, Cellular Phones or electronics, Real Estate, Furniture or even Retail Sales, Apply Online and attach your Resume to be considered!
serving Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg and surrounding areas.
Sales Professional - Job Description:
Working as a key member of our team, the Sales Professional is a well-informed advisor who is extremely knowledgeable on vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety, features and functions, and financing options associated with our new and used vehicle inventory.
Sales Professional - Job Responsibilities:
- Expertly and confidently present new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion, helping the customer locate/select a vehicle and options best suited to the customer's needs, in order to promote a prompt sale.
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers in order to encourage networking and repeat business.
- Responsibly conduct a vehicle test drive.
- Negotiate sales closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion.
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner.
- Facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements.
- Maintain currency with regard to promotions, financing options, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Great Potential earnings of Up to $125k+!
- Monthly Spiffs and Volume Sales Bonuses!
- Draw + Commission, Guaranteed Pay every month!
- Annual Retention Bonus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance coverage
- Legal Resources Plan
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- PTO (paid time off)
- Excellent training programs!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Family owned and operated – you’ll be treated like family!
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 9.00 am - 8.00 pm;
- Saturdays: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm;
- Sundays Off! 5-day work week!
Sales Professional - Requirements:
- Proven Sales performance record in any industry. Auto Sales experience is preferred, but not required - we will train.
- Positive, friendly demeanor and professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid in-state driver's license and good DMV record.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.