To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN
- Phone: 651-489-5000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Doherty | The Employment Experts • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Call Center Customer Service Representatives
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large banking and financial company in Saint Paul in search of Call Center Customer Service Representatives! These positions are second shift with part-time hours at 20-30 hours per week. The schedule will be either 3pm to 9pm or 5pm to 9pm Monday through Friday, and the training hours may differ. Qualified candidates should have at least one year of previous call center customer service experience. The pay for these positions is $13/hour and are long-term contract with possible extensions or conversion to full-time employment.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- The CSR position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets Key Performance Indicator (KPIs)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
To apply for the Customer Service position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Mortgage Associate position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma with three to six months of relevant experience preferred
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed