To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Phone: 212.601.1916
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant- Non Profit
Matrix Executive Search LLC • New York, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Experience - 5 to 10 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year
Excellent Benefits Package
Not for Profit - Charitable, Public Relations
Admin - Clerical, Business Development
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large, national non-profit organization is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their Development and Communications team. The position reports to the Vice President of Communications and Development, while managing a number of the department’s operations including tracking, processing, reporting and analyzing of all revenue (from fundraising) and expenses.
- Timely and accurate processing of the department's cash receipts & expenses
- Reviewing and reconciling variance-to-budget reports
- Collecting and reporting data from program staff
- Establishing good working relationships with vendors and ensuring contractual obligations are met
- Ensuring the office is stocked and organized and potentially assisting with some donor stewardship activities
- Scheduling and preparing all documents for quarterly board meetings
- Maintain meticulous guest lists and revenue spreadsheets for special events
- Manage calendar of internal and external meetings and other appointments for VP
- Keep highly organized system of files and contacts and assist colleagues as needed
- Bachelor's degree with at least two years' relevant experience, or an Associate's degree with five years' of highly relevant experience- preferably in a development office
- Attention to detail, professional, and well-organized
- Impeccable verbal communications skills and a polished appearance
- Advanced working knowledge and verifiable experience with MS Word, Excel and basic accounting.
- Past experience in recording and analyzing revenue and expenses in a development office or similar environment, processing invoices, and producing accurate and easily read reports and charts.
Ability to author near-final drafts of correspondence
To apply directly to this Executive Assistant position email your resume to: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Job ID: 10270
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.