To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherry Hill, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator - BRAND NAME CLIENTS HIRING IN NEW JERSEY!
Signature Inc • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Entry Level Sales and Leadership!
Training & Mentor-ship
College Students Are Encouraged To Apply!
Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Representatives needed for Positions!
WE REPRESENT FORTUNE 500 CLIENTS IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY!
We are a boutique independently owned marketing firm in Cherry Hill, NJ. We specialize in marketing and sales for some of the most well-known companies in the world today.
1) TRAINING PROVIDED! Perfect experience. We will 100% train our reps in areas of marketing, sales, leadership, team management, and recruiting – just to name a few.
2) UPBEAT WORK ENVIRONMENT! If you don’t like to have fun while you work, this is not the place for you. We are not your typical 9-5 desk job in a cubicle! We are enthusiastic about our environment and choose to enjoy the ride.
3) TEAM ATMOSPHERE! Our focus on personal mentorship and teamwork promotes a positive environment fueled by teamwork and genuine relationships. Office events and philanthropy are encouraged on our team.
4) MERIT-BASED LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES! - We will be training someone in our comprehensive sales approach, giving them confidence in their ability to communicate with others. Exceptional sales and marketing reps will be given the opportunity to develop others in the office, taking on more of a leadership role.
5) OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW PEOPLE! We conduct all of our business in person and do NOT do any telemarketing. We focus on building genuine relationships with our clients, and view sales and marketing as a way to further develop the communication skills necessary to be successful in business.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting with customers to discuss our clients services
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers during sales consultations
- Managing personal schedule and territory
Exceptional Representatives will be given the opportunity to learn more about leadership and how to train and develop others.
Ideal candidates will have a great work ethic, excellent attitude, and competitive ambition.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator Qualifications Include:
- For interns / co-ops: at least a Sophomore or Junior class status
- Reliable transportation
- Some class experience in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship, Communications or Business Management
- Experience in hospitality, customer service, sales or the restaurant industry is preferred
- Great verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds right up your alley, apply today!
We will be filling several positions so Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!