To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Engineer - Geotechnical
PSI, an Intertek Company • US-Nationwide
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PSI, an Intertek Company, has immediate need for a Project Engineer - Geotechnical in our San Antonio, TX and Austin, TX office.
- Direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including engineering analysis, report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
- Provide project level development of proposals and reports, and ensure that client commitments are met.
- Assist in business development activities.
- Actively participate in professional and technical organizations.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering (MS in Geotechnical Engineering preferred)
- 1 - 10 years geotechnical experience required
- E.I.T. is preferred
- P.E. is highly desired
- Experience in geotechnical report preparation and development of appropriate geotechnical recommendations.
- Proficiency in project management with proven ability to meet business goals.
- Strong background in soil mechanics with extensive knowledge of geotechnical analysis and laboratory testing of soil.
- Capable of conducting and supervising field exploration activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of geotechnical engineering software preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver’s license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision insurances, TEN paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K (6% match), tuition reimbursement, etc.