To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, Chicago, Itasca, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive (hospitality) / Sales
United Energy Services • Schaumburg, Chicago, Itasca, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you excel at finding new business and selling strategically?
Hoping to take your hospitality / sales experience to the next level? Look no further than the leader of the Energy & Business Consulting Broker Companies. At US Energy Company, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and customers. US Energy promotes from within! That’s why we offer a competitive compensation structure and an empowering work environment including a upbeat atmosphere. You will be based at our Itasca office conveniently located outside of Chicago.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Consulting to join our team. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, works well with a team, and has a 'customer service spirit' that pushes you to go above and beyond with the confidence to speak up and share your good ideas, we want you!
**This position is based in our Itasca office - easily accessible by 90. Hours are typically 8:00 - 5:30 plus after hours networking events**
Outside Sales - Account Executive – Business Consulting– Account Management – Hospitality – Consultant Sales – Business-to-Business
What’s in it for you?
Our Sales Representatives enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and enjoy a great sense of autonomy as an Account Executive. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive salary ($40,000-$50,000).
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More
Key Features of your Day
- New Account Executive
- You will be actively researching and qualifying prospective territory accounts, including identifying the purchasers and key buying behaviors
- You will develop a sales strategy, including comparing and evaluating services to make appropriate recommendations based on needs analysis of the prospective territory
- You sell in a collaborative environment, typically in the lead you will execute the sale, including proposal development, conducting presentations, and presenting the contract to close the sale
- Account Executive
- You will actively sell into existing territory accounts, identifying opportunities for expanding product offerings and ensuring accounts are managed according to objectives
- You will actively develop your accounts sales strategy, through needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- As the lead you will be maintaining a consultative relationship with the territory account purchasers and influencers to ensure renewal and a continued growth path
- Your accounts may involve collaborating with other company stake holders on strategic goals
Best Account Executives will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (not necessary, but preferred)
- 1-2 years selling in a B2B environment with the responsibility for self-generated leads and territory management
- 2 of years working with strategic business development
- Strong prospecting and referral skills
- Hospitality/Service background, preferred
- Enterprise level / Global Sales experience a plus
As an Account Executive, you must have a strong drive for results, superior negotiation skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships. You must have the communication and interpersonal skills necessary to engage a variety of audiences and convey information in a compelling way that garners positive results. Qualified candidates must be flexible, versatile, and possess the strategic selling ability to understand industry needs and know the correct approach to take. You must be an active learner who is eager to gain new skills and grow professionally with a global company.
Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
Account Executive – Business Consulting– Account Management – Hospitality
For more information check out our website at:
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN, PLEASE APPLY:
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator