To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lyndhurst, NJ
- Tom Roberts
- Phone: (201) 251-9944
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineer / Commercial Bldg's/ REVIT/ BIM / Field Eng
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary between $80,000-$120,000 with a complete benefits package, medical, 401k, etc. This is not a contract position.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer / Field Engineer:
- Provide engineering coordination and documentation of construction work in order to monitor the project compliance with plans, specifications and contract provisions.
- Reads and interpret the contractors work schedule to manage time proactively.
- Produce Pre-Constructed Shop Drawings
- BIM including 3D Coordination (Navis Works&BIM 360 Glue)
- Produce Conduit Fill Chart and Conduit Identification with Legend.
Reviews discrepancies or changes from project plans, specifications, or contract provisions
Read and comprehend contract documents
Perform complex mathematical calculations for survey of quantities and log activity
Work Environment of Electrical Engineer / Field Engineer:
- Primarily in the main office located by Met-Life Stadium in NJ
- Travel to sites throughout NYC and NJ,
- Will need a vehicle (reimbursed for expenses)
Job Requirements of the Electrical Engineer / Field Engineer:
- BSEE preferred, EIT A+ ( will consider years of Industry experience if non degreed)
Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
Engineering-In-Training (EIT) license preferred
Minimum of 5 years of construction related experience
- Produce As-Constructed sketches
- Perform on-site field coordination.
- Perform basic shop drawing review.
- Read and interpret Contractors CPM schedule.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 3D, Revit, and BIM Modeling preferred.
For more complete details and my clients web site for you to review apply and call Tom Roberts at 201-251-9944