To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
70 Valley Haven Dr
Wellsburg, WV 26070
- Nikki Larkey
- Phone: 304-394-5322
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Stonerise Healthcare • Wellsburg, WV
Posted 9 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - None
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services
Nurse, Health Care
At Stonerise Healthcare, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. Our mission is to guide and equip our Centers to be the best employer and provider of nursing care and rehabilitation services in each community we serve. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose. Offering long- and short–term care, memory care, assisted and independent living, home health, infusion services, and companion care.
This position provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN. The Certified Nursing Assistant performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education; maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedures; and participates in educational programs and performs other duties as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to know the care needs of assigned residents
- Administers showers, bed baths, or tub baths according to expressed wishes and plan of care
- Provides oral hygiene including denture care
- Cares for hearing aids safely
- Takes oral, rectal, and axillary temperatures
- Answers call lights
- Changes bed linens
- Toilets residents before and after meals and prn, or according to their individualized plan
- Passes snacks and ice water
- Assists residents for meals
- Feeds residents who require assistance
- Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
- Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
- Transports residents to scheduled activities
- Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
- Must attend, complete, test satisfactorily and pass a state approved nursing assistant program
- Become registered by testing and passing the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and maintain active certification
- Attend required number of educational programs per month/quarter
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.
Stonerise Healthcare is committed to quality of care—and quality of life—for the patients, residents, families, and staff we serve.
Job ID: VH06142017CNA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.