To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hoboken, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level
The Job Window • Hoboken, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you ready to join a winning team? The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for you! Our client’s Sales Department and Hoboken area office is seeking a high energy Sales Coordinator who is extremely dedicated to her/his job and is willing to “go the extra mile". They are looking for a Regional Sales & Marketing Coordinator who is interested in beginning a career in Sales and Marketing and has a strong desire to excel, and exceed the expectations of their clients.
Company Overview: Our client has built a distinct and iconic reputation in the heart of Hoboken through their unique take on consumer brand representation. They have provided innovative outlets for some of the largest brands in the country to showcase their products, increase their sales activity and establish/enhance consumer brand loyalty.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Director of Regional Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Coordinating and supporting all aspects of sales activities including taking initial inquiries, generating leads, proposals, referrals and closing sales.
- Liaise with clients in absence of sales manager
- Maintain an accurate count of all Sales collateral
- Coordinate specific marketing initiatives involving Revenue Streams
- Possess and share knowledge of client products including product benefits, features and pricing.
- Actively participate in industry and consumer training programs to keep up to date with brand trends and keep an edge on marketplace competition
- Actively seek opportunities to improve systems and procedures
- Willing to manage additional responsibilities and duties as required
- Attend all Sales meetings and other meetings as required
- Any other tasks assigned (including administrative duties to help support the marketing & sales team)
- Minimum one year experience in a hospitality, retail, or brand promotion position (ideally in Sales, Customer Service, Merchandising, Reservation, Conference Service or Front Office Administration)
- Excellent communication skills and English; second foreign language a definite asset
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Articulate, self-motivated, energetic and positive team-player
- Confident, well-groomed, pleasant telephone and personal disposition
- Desire to learn and advance within the Sales and Marketing team/division
- Enjoys challenges, works well under time pressure, thinks ahead and is extremely committed to the job
Perks: Endless staff events & team building exercises, off-site conference and meeting travel opportunities, great compensation package, no glass ceilings and a supportive team building environment.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we encourage you to reply with a copy of your resume!
Keywords: Regional Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Communications, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Consultative Selling, Lead Management, Prospect Qualifying, Outside Sales, Territory Sales Management, Sales/Marketing Strategizing