To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
850 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lead Application Analyst
People's United Bank • Bridgeport, CT
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
People’s United Bank is a subsidiary of People’s United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with over $40+ billion in assets. Founded in 1842, we are a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of over 400 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
• This position is responsible for supporting Salesforce cloud environment as Technical System Administrator.
• This position is responsible for installation, maintenance and continued support of Salesforce releases, code, hot fixes.
• This position provides daily production support for application issues, data loads, back-ups etc.
• Utilizes knowledge and experience to confer with user representatives and vendors to gain an understanding of necessary changes to system.
• Participate in the Project Life Cycle (PLC) of application systems from inception to production support.
• Participate with business, system architecture, infrastructure and other groups in evaluating solutions to support various business areas.
• Support business applications to facilitate the efficient and effective operations of the business areas.
• Develop system specifications, test, implementation, system support and other PLC artifacts as required.
• Install system software and perform system integration testing.
• Participate and consult in user acceptance testing.
• Develop system support documentation for operations.
• Provide expert level support to operations to trouble shoot and work through production issues.
• Participate with application system vendors and document the vendor’s system roadmap.
In today’s highly competitive job market, People’s United Bank recognizes the need to attract, reward, and retain talented employees. That’s why we provide a comprehensive, competitive and innovative benefits program.
• Over 5 years relevant experience in Salesforce or other CRM application support area for a large organization.
• Programming, application system, operating system certifications are a plus.
• Knowledge of Salesforce , Informatica, OwnBackup applications and systems
• Knowledge of Application systems, web and client server applications
• Knowledge of desktop and application server operating systems, SQL databases, web-based systems, telecommunications, middleware, reporting systems and scheduling systems.
• Excellent written and verbal skills are needed to communicate effectively and clearly with a broad range of employees and stakeholders.
• Ability to work with team and learn new skills.
• Analytical skills to determine system issues and fixes.
• Knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
• Experience in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Visio.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under deadlines.
• Familiarity with Microsoft MS Dynamics is preferred
• Scrum Master and Agile development experience is plus
• Experience in supporting banking applications is a plus