To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plainview, NY
- Vanessa Hansen
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cobham • Plainview, NY
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment assisting Proposal Managers, Contract Managers, Strategic Business Managers, Program Managers, and Marketing Managers with day to day clerical tasks and office management responsibilities.
- Priorities change frequently and department works to customer deadlines on a daily basis.
- Field phone calls and Direct Accordingly
- Order entry
- Credit Memos
- Return to Manufacturer Authorizations (RMA's)
- Prepare Memos
- Respond to e-mails
- Respond to customer service inquires
- Fulfill literature requests
- Create forms
- Support weekly site meetings
- Work overtime if required.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft office and able to learn other computer programs such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, Salesforce.com and MS Dynamics as well as DOS based Order Entry systems such as CAMM.
- Associates Degree. Minimum 4 years experience.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, MS Excel MS Powerpoint , MS Visio and MS Project.
- Must be able to clearly communicate orally or in writing with a wide range of disciplines from the General Manager to the Office Maintenance Staff.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure and support a team of individuals who are working on a deadline.
- Must be able to manage objectives and Goals daily, weekly and monthly.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.