To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Cambridge Park Drive
Cambridge, MA 02140
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Sales Executive
FrontStream Holdings, LLC • Cambridge, MA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrontStream is an established, profitable, and growing technology company with an integrated platform that works with thousands of Non-Profit Organizations around the US, Canada, UK, and Australia to provide a complete suite of payments processing services, donation management products, and online fundraising software.
The FrontStream Non-Profit technology platform includes:
- Fundraising tools (Peer to peer, tributes, donate, purchases)
- Donor relationship management database
- Project funding & Giving Days tools
- Online and Mobile donation tools
- Volunteer Management
- Online Charity Auctions
We are seeking an energetic and hardworking Senior Sales Executive to join our team in Cambridge, MA to sell our platform and services to Non-Profit Organizations. The ideal candidate will possess a consultative ‘problem solving’ approach to selling, have proven experience selling products or solutions into the nonprofit industry, and can showcase our platform and range of solutions to prospects.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Outbound prospecting clients and develop new business territories
- Demoing the product on sales calls and on GoTo Meetings to prospects
- Creating and executing targeted prospect email campaigns in conjunction with Marketing
- Making outbound cold calls and assisting with various social media sales campaigns
- Managing and forecasting your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Fact gathering phone calls with Executive Directors to discuss competitive solutions/options
- Phone calls with the financial decision makers to finalize the sale
- Interfacing with several internal departments including marketing, technology and operations
- 5-10 years of inside sales experience which resulted in a network of professional relationships you still maintain
- Strong experience working with non-profits or fundraising
- Extensive experience selling SaaS or solution based products
- Proven track record finding new business and closing complex deals
- Consultative approach to selling
- Hard worker who can hustle and make things happen
- Hunter who can find revenue
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field