To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Wells Branch Parkway
- TMD Staffing
- Phone: 5122184398
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
*** Customer Service ***
TMD Staffing • Austin, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In this role, you will provide customer service to clients who need assistance with their shipping needs. During a typical day you will answer basic technical questions, track packages and update account information. You will guide clients step by step through solutions with a pleasant and calm demeanor. In addition, you will escalate calls to Tier I tech support as needed. The best candidate for this position will be a good listener who is articulate with a strong commitment to outstanding customer service.
North Austin - Pflugerville
May 15, 2015
M-F 8am-5pm (4-6 weeks)
Availability after training:
40 hours per week between the hours of M-F 7 am-10 pm and Sat 7 am-7 pm (no exceptions)
You'll have Sundays off
- Customer service experience (call center, restaurant, retail, fast food, etc.)
- Experience working under pressure and effectively calming irate customers, preferably in a customer contact center.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to multitask; listen, type, communicate and navigating multiple interfaces at the same time
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm - a test will be conducted
- Full medical benefits after 60 days of employment (medical, dentail and vision)
- Holiday pay after 30 days of employment
- Paid time off - accrue monthly on day one - 15 days after 1 year of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401 K with employer matching
- plus much more