To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY (Midtown East), NY
- Dallas Whittington
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Manager
New York, NY (Midtown East), NY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Manager (English, Chinese)
The HR Manager shall have following responsibilities,
- Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training program.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending organization charts and human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Chinese speaking is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be a graduate (either Bachelor's or Masters) from one of the top 50 US Colleges of 2017
- Human Resources: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- SHRM Preferred