To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Dora, FL 32757
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Experienced Automotive Sales Consultant
Prestige Ford • Mount Dora, FL
Posted 22 days ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Sales - Marketing, Retail
Automotive, Sales, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SALES / AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVES
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options.
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology.
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Follow-up with prospective customers and return email /voicemail.
- Support online customers by setting appointments.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
- Must have 2 years previous auto sales experience
- Ford or Domestic experience is highly preferred
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Job ID: F021P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.