To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lean Manufacturing Engineer - Automation
Applied Resource Group • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Applied Resource Group is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for one of our manufacturing clients in the Milwaukee area. This individual will be responsible for project leadership of automation equipment including new product lines, development of new manufacturing technology and support / improvements of existing lines. Supports and implements continuous improvement methodology/techniques as well as training and development of training materials.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead New Automation Equipment Implementation & Acquisition
- Process Improvement: Develop and Implement New Manufacturing Processes.
- Build relationships with Qualified Automation Vendors
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate prior Project Management and Technical Expertise.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments
- Champion for Safety within the plant
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Manufacturing or Machine Design Engineering required.
- Experience with the design and installation of automated manufacturing equipment
- Prior experience working in a highly automated manufacturing environment
- Strong Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies (lean manufacturing, six sigma, etc.).
- Preferred understanding of engineering calculations such as: kinematics, power, torque, structural, cylinders, cams, air and oil flow/pressure calculations, machine cycle time etc.
- Baseline knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
About Applied Resource Group
Applied Resource Group, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a full service IT & Engineering recruiting and solutions organization. Our solutions include IT & Engineering Consulting, Outsourcing, Recruiting, and Staffing. At Applied we understand that organizations are built upon the talented individuals that comprise them and we embrace the diverse candidates that contribute to our success. Our goal is to help you achieve that success by documenting your needs to help you achieve your career goals. Contact us today to speak with one of our talented Account Executives which serve as your recruiting contact to build one-on-one relationships, offering personalized attention and career guidance. At Applied our goal is your success.
Keywords: Manufacturing engineer, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, process engineer, process improvement, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, lean engineering, lean process engineer, six sigma, lean six sigma, six sigma green belt, six sigma yellow belt, six sigma black belt, process development, automation equipment, trouble shooting, root cause analysis, project management, subject matter expert, SME, OSHA, kinematics, power, torque, cylinders, cams, air and oil flow, pressure calculations, machine cycle time, Kaizen, kaizen event, lean improvement, value stream mapping, SPC, statistical process control, CUSUM, cumulative sum, cumulative sum charts, EWMA, exponentially weighted moving average, EPC, engineering process control