To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Ben Albovias
- Phone: (773) 249-4626
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bank Compliance Manager
IFG Project Resourcing • Chicago, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a global commercial bank located downtown Chicago is looking for a Banking Compliance Manager. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for working with different departments providing expertise knowledge of banking regulations and the Compliance Department. Responsibilities include:
- Provide expert knowledge to different lines of business and supporting groups on bank regulatory compliance regulations including Dodd-Frank, Regulations O an W, AML, Volcker rule, Title VII, and consumer compliance regulations.
- Interact with management and key stakeholders advising and consulting on necessary regulation and policy banking changes .
- Develop and Report key metrics, performance indicators to assess and track regulatory risk related rules and regulations.
- Communicate knowledge to various lines of business, review policies and procedures, creating and managing a strong and effective Compliance Department.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on Compliance news and changes, implementing findings throughout the various lines of business
- 5+ years of banking compliance experience or regulatory consulting/advisory experience
- CPA or CIA or other equivalent certification preferred
- Experience leading a Compliance department and executing responsibilities effectively
- Ability to analyze banking laws and regulations, and provide stakeholders with accurate guidance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If interested, please send resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]