To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Newark Pompton Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470
- Human Resources
- Phone: 9736943211
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Bonland Industries, Inc • Wayne, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For sixty years, Bonland Industries has been fulfilling our mission of being the premier airside HVAC contractor recognized by our customers and employees as the leader in the industry. Continued expansion means career opportunities and growth potential within the company as demand for our quality services continues to rise.
We are currently seeking an HR Generalist, who will have responsibility to develop, implement, coordinate and administer a wide variety of human resource and administrative functions.
- Recruitment plans and the recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions
- Administration of performance management and compensation programs
- Participate in the selection and design of benefit programs and administer plans
- Participate in the on-boarding process to ensure a smooth transition for new hires
- Identify and develop training and development programs for staff
- Compliance with federal, state and local government regulations
- Develop systems, policies and procedures
- Employee relations and management counseling
- Safety and worker’s compensation programs and claims processing
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of department and job descriptions
- Maintain Human Resource systems and records
- Assist with payroll and a variety of administrative functions
A successful candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related coursework
- Ability to work independently and interpret instructions
- Understanding of HR best practices
- Ability to develop reports, systems, manuals, correspondence, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Sound judgment, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, HRIS)
Bonland offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, FSA/DCA accounts, company matched 401k, pension and paid time off.
Bonland is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For additional information on Bonland Industries, please visit our website at www.bonlandhvac.com.