To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2030 Hamilton Place Boulevard
Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Heather Stalvey
- Phone: 8663674345
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS MANAGER
Environmental Solutions Group • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS MANAGER
COMPANY: ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS GROUP
LOCATION: CHATTANOOGA, TN
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Information Technology (IT) Applications Manager will participate as a key member of the Environmental Solutions Group (ESG) IT Management Team alongside the Infrastructure (OPS) Team Manager and the IT PMO Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Participate as a key member of ESG IT Management Team.
- Governance and Leadership for all programs and projects executed or supported by the IT Team:
- Responsible for the right first time delivery of business optimal solutions.
- Engagement with internal ESG customers in their respective function or business area:
- Considers the appropriate solutions to meet their business needs.
- Drives and challenge ESG Management on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Acts as a business partner.
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the Application’s team support model.
- Ensure team adherence to all IT processes, policies, and procedures including IT Security.
- Responsible for IT SoX Controls compliance for in scope applications.
- Responsible for the financial management including AOP, budget management, and forecasting.
- Responsible for ESG Applications Team Member management including work plan development, performance management, and individual development.
- Compile and present Management Reports on Apps team performance including metrics, project deliverable status, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- 8+ years of demonstrated development, business analysis and solution design work experience.
- Strong ERP knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of SDLC; waterfall.
- Customer oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong leadership, facilitation, teaching and mentoring skills.
- Results-oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills and strong management skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required.
Builds and Manages Collaborative Relationships
Strong Business Acumen and Sound Judgment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Ethics and Work Standards: Maintain the highest ethical and work standards, while promoting the same attributes in co-workers and others. Ensure that all business activities – with both internal and external customers – to be performed with a professional demeanor and that all participants be held accountable to this high standard.
Communication: Expresses thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing, using good grammar. Presents concise, well organized reports in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Listens to understand input, feedback and concerns. Provides complete information in an open, honest and straightforward manner. Responds promptly and positively to questions and requests.
Teamwork and Relationships: Works with other employees willingly and in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork. Supports cooperation. Demonstrates a commitment to the entire business and is supportive of all initiatives (company and departmental) to help grow Environmental Solutions Group business in the United States and abroad. Cooperates fully with others to achieve organizational goals. Is tactful, courteous, and considerate. Embraces a positive outlook. Is respected and trusted by others.
Continual Improvement and Problem Resolution: Identifies and communicates suggestions for work improvements. Uses technical and analytical abilities to assure existing work practices are the most efficient and cost effective possible. Performs root-cause analysis and implements viable, permanent solutions to problems. Works with both internal and external customers to develop solutions which meet company-wide needs and objectives. Applies a sense of urgency to resolve problems or creates opportunities that will increase productivity and create value. Shares best practices with other employees across the business.
Accountability: Accepts responsibility and accessibility for both the strategic planning and the successful implementation of all projects, programs, and duties as outlined in this job description. Advises supervisor of concerns, problems and progress of work in a timely manner.
Environmental Solutions Group (ESG) combines industry-leading companies within Dover Corporation's Engineered Systems business portfolio – Heil Environmental, Marathon Equipment, Bayne Premium Lift Systems, The Curotto Can, and 3rd Eye to create a fully integrated equipment group serving the solid waste and recycling industry. ESG provides Team Members with the challenges and rewards to take careers to the next level.
The foundation of our success is found in the ESG Team Terra core values:
- Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Winning Through Customers
- High Ethical Standards, Openness, and Trust
- Expectation for Results
- Respect and Value People
Available benefits include: 401K, 11 paid annual holidays, medical coverage, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, tuition assistance and more!
Environmental Solutions Group (ESG) and its related companies provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. ESG is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.