To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
850 Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Communications and Training Manager, Business Services
People's United Bank • Bridgeport, CT
Posted 13 days ago
People’s United Bank is a subsidiary of People’s United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with over $40+ billion in assets. Founded in 1842, we are a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of over 400 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and managing internal
and external communication activities for the Business Services and Digital
• Sets strategies and goals for the communications activities, including direction, distribution and cost planning. Tracks progress and effectively updates status to senior management.
• Develops effective internal and customer communications about the banks products and services.
• Manages project timelines and activities of all stakeholders and specialists involved in developing communication activities.
• Coordinates communication activities with marketing, operations, sales and other areas to ensure communications are delivered in an effective manner.
• Evaluates existing channels to ensure that the communications and content are approved by legal and compliance . Assists in the preparation of new products or major enhancements to existing products through communications planning and delivery.
• Communicates pertinent information regarding commercial products and their application to sales staff and Call Center teams.
• Responsible for maintaining department Intranet and SharePoint sites to ensure material is up to date and effective for its intended use.
• Develops training materials for department products and enhancements through the creation of webinars and other training material.
• Partners with product areas to create and monitor voice of the customer material and other feedback methods (i.e., customer surveys and focus groups).
In today’s highly competitive job market, People’s United Bank recognizes the need to attract, reward, and retain talented employees. That’s why we provide a comprehensive, competitive and innovative benefits program.
• College degree or equivalent work experience required
• 2-5 years relevant
Additional Job Requirements:
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are needed to effectively convey information in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellent project management, analytical and research skills with a demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception through completion.
• Broad knowledge of the industry and the ability to keep informed of trends and developments.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and evaluate opportunities for product development.
• Thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to foster effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Innovation and flexibility are essential to meet the demands of an ever-changing market.
• Experience in a service industry with direct customer interaction and ability to see customer’s point of view.