To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St Louis, MO
- Phone: Teri@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager - Corporate
Austin Allen Company • St Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This major North American manufacturer is seeking a Senior Human Resources Manager to be a major contributor to the Corporate HR team. You will be responsible for managing the Compensation function at a Global level, including the development and directing the implementation of compensation programs. You will also manage the Global Team.
Salary $125,000 - $150,000 PLUS Bonus & Exceptional Benefits & Paid Relocation
The SR Human Resources Manager will lead the global salary administration, merit budget, and variable compensation pay planning process. You will monitor competitive trends in compensation, recognition programs, and rewards and make recommendations for changes. Develop, monitor, and recommend salary policy, strategy, and administrative procedures.
The SR HR Manager will also manage the global payroll vendor relationship with external vendors as well as support company’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunities & other compliance issues. This person needs to be familiar with HAY Job evaluation methodology.
Location is in the ST Louis, MO. Great location with lots of outdoor activities as well as fine dining and entertainment. All the great fun amenities a major metro has to offer!
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related discipline
- Ten+ years HR generalist experience with demonstrated Compensation expertise
- Ability to develop HR staff
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills which provide the ability to build working relationships within individuals in all levels throughout the organization in support of objectives
- Thorough understanding of general business operations and processes
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree preferred (MBA)
- Certified Compensation Professional certification or equivalent
- Global HR experience
- Familiarity with Hay Job Evaluation methodology
- Manufacturing/industrial environment; chemical manufacturing
TO APPLY: Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/