To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- Ginnette Jamerson
- Phone: (440) 243-5151 x 513
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Refrigerated Transportation Sales Executive job in Minneapolis, MN
PrincetonOne • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
REFRIGERATED TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE NEEDED!
A growing family owned Refrigerated Transportation Company is looking for a strong Refrigerated Transportation Sales Executive. This person must have experience with Refrigerated transportation and Relationships. High level role with great pay and Benefits! If qualified please apply today: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers by exceeding their expectations
- Generate new business, both assets and logistics within a refrigerated transportation mode and maintain current business within a defined territory/region, as directed by management
- Interact with existing and new accounts both via telephone and in person
- Maintain customer accounts
- Negotiate rates, contracts and service parameters with new and existing accounts
- Act as a liaison with Customer Service and/or Brokerage to resolve operational issues
- Work with accounting to prevent and resolve customer issues and customers to prevent and resolve
- Develop creative solutions to present to potential customers
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy within assigned territory/region
- Customer retention
- Adhere to company policy for processes and procedures
Your qualifications should be in line with:
- High school diploma or GED, but college degree preferred
- 6+ years of Refrigerated transportation experience with an active book of business –
- Full Truck Load (FTL) experience
- Outside sales experience
- Home-office environment
- Ability to travel
- Accurate typing skills
- Data entry experience
- Ability to coordinate high volume phone skills
- Work independently, great communicator & customer service skills
- Problem solving/investigation skills
- Computer experience, preferably with TMW/Excel/Word/PC/Miler
Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Alternatively, if you are interested in learning more, about this Refrigerated Transportation Sales Executive gig, please email me directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Not quite a fit? That’s ok, we are working with tons of fantastic companies. Please visit our website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more.