To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Neptune City, NJ
- Email direct - email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Warehouse Machine Operator 3rd Shift | Neptune X
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc • Neptune City, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: (Click To View Similar Jobs)
- Warehouse Machine Operator 3rd Shift | Neptune X
- Location: Neptune, NJ
- Hours: 3rd shift - 11:30pm to 7:30am Sun-Thurs (Friday Night OT)
- Compensation Package: Medical Insurance | Paid Weekly (Direct Deposit, Cash Card, Etc.) |
- $11.50 Hourly - Depending on Experience
- Start Date: Immediate -- 1st Interview in Neptune or Lakewood, NJ office.
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Legal to work in the USA - Two Government ID
- Pass 11 Panel Drug Test check on site
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- Must have required experience below in the Job Specifics bracket
Preferences: (candidates considered First):
- Clear Communication
- Send Resume updated with Month to Date Job Status. WORD OR PDF ONLY
- Job requires employee to work standing up for 10+ hours.
- Job requires the frequent use of gloves.
- Job requires employee to lift /move up to 50 pounds.
- Job requires the employee the ability to visually inspect and identify defects.
- Temp. to Hire Perm.
- Company: Manufacturing
- SUMMARY: To have packaging lines running the highest quality product in the most effective, safest and productive manner by also ensuring compliance with the Quality Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Process (cGMP).
- Able to reach the Daily Production Targets (Daily achievement of the PPM’s used for the company’s budged).
- Able to identify the correct components for each Product code being produced.
- Load packaging lines with correct lot of sterilized product.
- Ensure that correct syringe size/fill, syringe label and film are used during production.
- Ensure that verification of the Syringe label position is constantly performed.
- Ensure that the correct Lot Number and Expiration Date are stamped/printed to each Syringe label.
- Visual inspection of product running through the packaging line looking for defects.
- Removal of any and all syringes that would be considered rejects, as per standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Understand machine alarms and how to proceed.
- Learning to problem solve and able to c/o plastic in 8 minutes or less.
- Responsible for aiding in meeting daily/weekly/monthly production requirements in accordance with company goals, forecasts and objectives.
- Able to operate the HARLAN and ILAPK machines or PALACE and DELTA machines.
- Must be able to keep line running at a minimum of 165PPM's/min.
- Works with safety in mind. Employee performs job functions safely.
- Works with quality in mind. Must be in position for at least 6 months with no NCMR's or "unplanned deviations" for 6 months.
Packaging Operator Level 2: Essential Duties & Responsibilities in Addition to Above:
- Able to c/o plastic in 4 min or less.
- Able to assist Leads calculate finished goods.
- Able to be a trainer (buddy) of other operators.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with hand tools
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Basic Math
- The job requires the ability to make logical decisions, often quickly.
- The ability to problem solve is essential.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow directions
- Team Player
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work well with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand and move throughout the department most of the time working.
- Frequent use of hands
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds approximately 50% of his/her time working.
- Use of manual pallet Jacks.
- Ability to visually inspect and clearly identify defects in the product for all of the time working.
- Wear and comply with PPE requirements that may include but not limited to ear protection, hair nets, beard/mustache covers, gloves, goggles, and/or protective shoes.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise level in the manufacturing work environment is loud.
- Employee constantly works directly with or near machinery.
- Frequent use of Isopropyl Alcohol and latex free gloves.
- Working environment is dynamic and fast paced which as a result can be stressful for some.
- Warehouse Pick Pack Assembly 3rd Shift | Neptune X