To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Holbrook, NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Representative, E-Commerce Customer Support
The Nature's Bounty Co. • Holbrook, NY
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Nature’s Bounty Co. has a history of championing health and wellness tracing back 145 years. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Holland & Barrett®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
At Puritan’s Pride our Customer Support Representatives are a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all of our customers. If you're looking for an engaging opportunity, an awesome training program, and future growth potential, look no further! As an E-commerce Customer Support Rep you will communicate with customers via phone, email, live chat and text messaging!
Specific Duties Include:
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment!
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, chat or text messaging.
- Find opportunities to recommend additional products to customers based on the customer needs and past purchases.
- Participate in on-going training and coaching programs.
- Contribute ideas on improving the customer experience!
9:30AM to 6PM
11:30AM to 8PM
3:30PM to 12AM
*Please note at Puritan's Pride each associate is required to work 4 days during the week and 1 day each weekend*
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred!
- At least 1-2 years in a customer service and/or contact center environment.
- Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and prioritize customer’s issues.
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Desire to continually learn with a focus on solutions!
- Uphold company values and respect every customer.
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.