To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- LaSalle Network
- Phone: 312-419-1700
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Compensation Consultant
The LaSalle Network Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a Senior Compensation Consultant to join the human resources department of our growing client headquartered in the close suburbs of Chicago! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high achieving team, gain exposure to special projects and partner with senior leadership. This role will also work with business partners throughout the organization on the annual review process and will be the lead on the performance management system.
As the Senior Compensation Consultant, you are responsible for performing analysis, producing a variety of reports on the company’s current compensation programs, and executing various job evaluations and market surveys. In addition, you will have the opportunity to manage special projects, recommend process improvements, and implement changes.
Senior Compensation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Consult with senior management and human resources team to ensure that compensation programs are fair and competitive
- Compile and analyze compensation data to evaluate programs that are already in place and identify opportunities for improvement
- Use Excel extensively to create a variety of sophisticated reports
- Analyze salary survey results and assist in making decisions regarding future compensation practices
- Manage compensation projects by developing timelines and monitoring progress toward various deadlines
- Assist with the administration of the annual year-end compensation process
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment and wage laws and ensure compliance
Senior Compensation Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in compensation analysis
- Strong project management experience and superior analytical skills
- Demonstrated success with designing, administering, and analyzing compensation programs and procedures
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting; Ultimate software experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
The Senior Compensation Consultant plays a critical role in developing compensation programs that align with business goals and allow this organization to continue attracting and retaining top talent. If you are interested in this Senior Compensation Consultant position, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: compensation, compensation consultant, compensation analyst, compensation specialist, total rewards, total rewards consultant, total rewards analyst, total rewards specialist, Compensation and HRIS, Compensation Manager, manager of compensation, manager of total rewards, compensation director, director of compensation, Senior compensation, senior compensation consultant, sr. compensation consultant, sr. compensation analyst
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.