To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paterson, NJ
- Travis Bergwall
- Phone: 4843594512
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Enabling Technology Senior
Theoris • Paterson, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Role: Senior Project Manager reporting to Program Director to manage projects relating to enabling technology. Health system is currently converting from Soarian Clinicals to Millennium Clinicals with a go live date of July 2018.
• Responsible for Team Project Plan components
• Responsible for meeting agendas, facilitations, minutes, follow-up
• Manage tasks, issues and risks associated with assigned workstreams
• Responsible for team Documentation
• Always in synch with Team Lead on Team Status
• Assists with Team Communications (per Team Lead)
- Successful candidates will be proactive and “doing/action" oriented; proactively brings problems forward
- Solid PMing experience with Infrastructure – making sure the team gets what they needs and asks the right questions on the server side, the printing side, devices, etc. Knowledge and experience on the integration and conversion side (i.e., interfaces) is valuable; however customer feels exposed based on the limitations of the Cerner IA not having the protection he needs with someone making sure he is covered on the infrastructure side.
- Focus on a PM with strong infrastructure experience; need a “collaborative leader" vs. being perceived as a “follow-up do’er"
Duration: Through July 2018
Location: north Jersey
Onsite Requirement: 75%
- Senior PM with 10+ years of Project Management experience in healthcare IT
- Experience implementing Cerner Millennium into 3+ environments
- Strong understanding of infrastructure (servers, printers, devices) as related to Cerner implementations
- Strong understanding of integration/interfaces as related to Cerner Millennium Implementations
- Strong understanding of data conversion/archiving
- PMP Certification preferred (Not Required)