To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington Township, NJ
- Human Resources
- Phone: 856-320-2050
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative - Business Development - Full Time - Fun Environment
Burlington Township, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Company Events
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Competitive wages
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, sports events, dinners, concerts, electronics
- Work life balance
- Employee achievement and recognition
- We allow social media in the work place!
- Former rotational training
- Personal / sick days
- Vacation days
- Fun company events for philanthropy, team building, networking opportunities, etc.
Candidates with or looking for Business and Sales Experience apply now! We are accepting applications for our Entry Level Business Development position. Customer Service has been a huge asset to many direct marketing campaigns. This is an outside sales and marketing position which involves face to face business presentations with business owners. We've found that individuals with a customer service background tend to thrive in our business. We provide 100% training to our employees as long as they maintain:
- A positive / outgoing personality
- A Student Mentality
- Outstanding work ethic
- Conducting Business with Integrity
Any candidate with these qualities are expected to perform at a high level for our clients and their business customers after training. We are seeking sales and business professionals who can be developed into a management position.
Are you tired of your current job?
Are you stuck in the same position with no growth opportunity?
Do you hate waiting in line for a promotion?
Contact our Human Resources Department today!
- Business sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning sales team!
Think you qualify for this business position? Call us at 856-320-2050 or send us your resume today and our human resources department will contact you.
Want more info about Aspromonte Marketing? Click the links!
Aspromonte Marketing Webpage