To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Machesney Park, IL
- Scott Bernas
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lead Software Engineer
Solution Partners Inc. • Machesney Park, IL
Posted 11 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE CAN BE CONTRACT-TO-HIRE OR DIRECT HIRE.
This position is for a sr. software engineer whose primary function will be to develop, test, maintain and support the company's suite of applications. The Client develops software and provides services over the internet to customers throughout the country.
- Architect, design, develop, test, support and maintain ASP.NET and C#.NET applications
- Design, develop, test, support and maintain SQL Server stored procedures
- Master table structure/relationships to be able to design/develop/maintain SQL queries and stored procedures
- Troubleshoot, debug, and correct issues in a timely manner
- Proactively improve application performance
- Consistently enhance the user interface experience
- Provide 2nd tier support for end customers
- Compliance to existing internal design, coding and documentation standards.
- Identify and sponsor improvements to organizational standards
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent degree
- At least five years C# development experience with ASP.NET experience preferred
- At least five years of T-SQL in a SQL Server 2005/2008 environment
- Proven experience with database design
- Proven experience with object-orientated design
- Experience with developing web services with SOAP and XML a plus
- Experience with EDI, especially in the healthcare arena, a plus.... HL7
- Experience on agile software development teams a plus
- MCSD, MCAD or MCPD certification a plus