To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5102 West Roosevelt Street
Phoenix, AZ 85043
- Frank R
- Phone:: (602) 233-1994
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CORPORATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Prudential Overall Supply • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With more than 1,700 employees in 35 locations across the United States, Prudential Overall Supply is recognized as a leader in the growing image apparel, and industrial laundry industry. Since 1932, Prudential Overall Supply, a privately operated corporation, has been successful in providing the best service and the highest quality products to its customers.
Prudential Overall Supply offers a variety of uniform service programs, facility services, and industrial products. Prudential Overall Supply serves businesses with apparel needs in career, casual, hospitality, healthcare, and industrial work wear. Prudential Overall Supply can accommodate any business with rental, lease and purchase programs, targeted at businesses identity, and overall image enhancement. As a service supplier of industrial products that help our customers keep their businesses looking clean and professional, Prudential Overall Supply also offers products such as dust control mops, towels, mats, restroom supplies and paper products.
Prudential Overall Supply is currently seeking a career minded, growth oriented, and customer driven individual to join our outside sales team as a Corporate Sales Representative. Our Corporate Sales Representatives play a crucial role in the overall growth of our business and are responsible for new account development, within a protected territory, in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proven track record of business-to-business, new account sales. Industrial laundry sales experience is a plus.
- 2-5 years outside sales experience.
- Effective rapport building.
- Professional presentation and needs assessment skills.
- Positive attitude, competitive, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Computer proficiency.
- Skillful in data base management, phone blocking, new prospecting, and cold calling.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- A competitive base salary
- Bi-weekly commissions. No cap on earnings.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Monthly auto allowance.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing.
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career-growth opportunities