To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Blanc, MI 48439
- Colleen Weber
- Phone: 2482625213
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Onsite Commercial Recruiter
IMPACT Management Services • Grand Blanc, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated? Would you enjoy helping people get connected to jobs? Are you a sales-minded professional with a background in human resources or recruiting? Do you want a career at one of the coolest places to work in Michigan? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
Impact Management Services isn’t just a recruiting and staffing firm. It is a place where passionate professionals create a positive ripple effect on a daily basis by helping people find jobs. Through our game-changing recruitment methodology, we help top employers get connected to the area's most talented people.
Now we’re looking for an Onsite Commercial Recruiter to help our clients fill their open positions. This is a special and fun opportunity to learn and grow with one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the USA.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, ancillary benefits, cell phone allowance, paid time off, and retirement savings plan with match!
- Recruit on behalf of IMPACT's clients to fill their open positions
- Build a collaborative relationship with client to understand personnel needs
- Field a high volume of inbound phone traffic
- Use applicant tracking systems and social media to source candidates
- Conduct professional job interviews on the phone and in person
- Provide a high level of customer service to job seekers and clients
- Proactively contact candidates to keep them engaged, informed, and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources preferred; or comparable combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a sales, retail, or customer service role is a plus
- Previous experience in a staffing/recruiting role preferred
Talent, Abilities, Skills, Knowledge, and Style
- High energy and motivation to stay on the phone for a high volume of phone calls each day
- Possess the confidence and charisma to interact with dozens of people per day, in-person and on the phone
- Project a professional image all day, every day; comfortable working in crisp business attire
- Speak articulately and writes with a polished vocabulary
- A love for finding solutions independently; perceive workplace issues as challenging puzzles
- Savvy with technology and willing to conquer new systems, software, etc.
Job Conditions and Requirements
- Position may require the ability to lift office supplies and equipment up to 10 lbs
- Requires a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends