To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
- Susan Reed
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual (Japanese / English) Mechanical Design Engineer for R&D Facility
United Recruiters • Columbus, OH
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mechanical Design Engineer for R&D Facility - Great Work Environment
Are you a Bilingual (Japanese/English) Mechanical Engineer with 1-3 years Design Engineering experience or a new grad with experience using CAD, SolidWorks, or CATIA V5? This this opportunity is the perfect match for you!
Our client is a very successful Tier 1 automotive supplier with a world-wide reputation of innovation and quality, with exclusive ties to Honda. We are searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer ideally with at least one year CATIA V5 or SolidWorks experience or a new grad with good exposure to 3-D Design molding tools. In this position, you will work closely with Honda's design group to develop automotive parts for North America production. This will include design engineering, CATIA V5 3D modeling, digital surfacing, drawing creation, reverse engineering, and project management. This position will offer unique and complex engineering opportunities that will fully utilize your creative design skills. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who has a passion for engineering and would like future promotion opportunity, we want to talk to you! This is a great opportunity to use your engineering skills and work with a wonderful, successful, close-knit team at our modern Research and Design facility located northwest of Columbus, OH. This client also offers a good family/work lifestyle balance. New grads are encouraged to apply!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Bilingual (Japanese / English) both spoken and written
- 0-3 years design engineering experience, ideally using SolidWorks or CATIA V5
- New grads with strong CAD, SolidWorks, and/or CATIA V5 training in college or co-op assignment
- Experience with any 3D Modeling software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking skills to solve complex engineering challenges
- Desire to work with a great, professional team that is among the best in the industry
- Great Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Visa Sponsorship available to Japanese bilinguals with engineering backgrounds
- Good Family/Work Balance
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.