To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- white plains, NY
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Experienced New Car Sales Representative
Chrysler Dealer Sales • white plains, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Sales Representative / Senior Automotive Sales / Senior Auto Sales
Chrysler-Mopar Auto Sales are increasing! We are launching 16 new vehicles in the 2014 model year alone!
- Our Senior Sales Reprentatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- As a Senior Sales Represtative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Senior Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Senior Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Chrysler - Mopar
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. We offer competitive compensation and commission plans paired with 38 consecutive months of increasing sales volume have led to huge earning potential! Chrysler-Mopar group is looking for Sales Representatives to join its sales team! Chrysler sales are up 11% since this time last year and 2014 is turning out to be the highest sales volume year since 2007! With 16 new vehicles launched in the 2014 model year alone, now is the time to join our winning sales team.
What you can expect:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance with a substantial portion of the premium paid by the company
Company paid: dental insurance, disability insurance and life insurance
401K with a company match
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Must have prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales or telemarketing sales
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!