To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Blue Apron • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Experience - At least 4 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Food, Other Great Industries
Human Resources, Management, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Blue Apron
Headquartered in NYC with fulfillment centers in New Jersey, California and Texas, Blue Apron’s mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. We send millions of meals to customers with all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally-inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
We're looking for a talented Human Resources professional to join the onsite HR team at our Fulfillment Center in Jersey City, NJ. To support our rapidly growing company, the successful candidate must be an organized team player who is able to manage multiple priorities at once. They will be immersed in all things related to our employees, and will support HR initiatives, projects, and programs.
- Actively pursue knowledge of business practices, policies, roles and responsibilities to better understand the business
- Partner with HR Manager to resolve employee relation issues; provide coaching and counseling to management and staff
- Build relationships with staff at all levels; assure that new employees integrate effectively into the organization
- On-boarding new employees and setting clear expectations
- Collect and process employment related paperwork to ensure that weekly payroll is processed accurately and efficiently
- Preferred experience working in an environment with hourly employees in an HR support role
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of Human Resources experience in a distribution, operations, creative, retail, or brand-focused environment
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, to match our production environment
Blue Apron is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.