To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Phone: 212.601.1916
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nonprofit Program Manager- Russian Speaking
Matrix Executive Search LLC • New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A well established, rapidly expanding international private foundation is seeking a Program Manager to join its New York headquarters management team. This position reports directly to the Director of Global Grants. This position will be responsible for all aspects of grant making including contract administration and negotiations, grant tracking and compliance.
- Support the full realm of execution of the organization's grants in North America and internationally.
- Negotiate terms of the grant contracts and scope of the grantee relationship.
- Maintain grant making calendar and ensure compliance with organizational processes and grant agreements.
- Act as the main point of contact for all matters pertaining to grants and maintain relations with grantee organizations.
- Conduct organization/grant due diligence, monitoring, research and report review.
- Prepare documentation drafts for grant-related and communication purposes.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the organization's social media efforts.
- Support Executive Director and Director of Global Grants in the development and execution of ad-hoc projects.
- B.A./B.S. from an accredited university is required. MBA degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of relevant Grant Administrative or Contract experience. 2-3 years of Grant Management experience, including Grant contract negotiations and grant-making.
- Program Management or Project Management experience a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Proven track record working in a high-intensity environment and ability to manage time.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Native or near-native fluency in English.
- Conversational Russian is a must.
- Ability to read and write in Russian a plus.
To apply directly to this Program Manager position email your resume to: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Visit our website at: http://matrixemployment.com