To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Petersburg, VA
- Jim Heilman
- Phone: (952) 431-2500
- Phone:: (952) 431-2726
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Process Engineering Manager
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A fast-growing polymer resin toll compounding company is searching for a Process Engineering Manager. The company is focused on building an efficient business with strong operations and assets that is poised to continue growing by building a culture around continuous improvement and providing unmatched levels of quality to their customers.
The Process Engineering Manager is responsible for determining operations parameters to produce products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met. This role is a critical leadership role, with Engineering being a central function of the company. In addition to overseeing all day to day Engineering, this individual will be a key member of our leadership team driving continuous improvement across the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees all operating parameters for vessels to ensure we meet our customers product specifications
- Ensures we are delivering best in class quality for our customers
- Interacts with customer technical contacts to review processing specifications and provide production summary results
- Reviews testing results and processing parameters, and makes necessary adjustments to operations on a real time basis
- Supports all broader Engineering efforts at the company focused on developing new products and trials
- Supports the conversion of new products from trial stage to full scale commercialization
- Works closely with operations to support day to day production
- Continuous improvement
- Serves as a key leader of the organization, seeking and driving opportunities to improve our operations and quality
- Seeks ways to constantly improve our Engineering processes and controls
Over 5 years experience in an engineering role in the polymer industry
Engineering degree required
Process engineering experience preferred