To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, Dublin, New Albany, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Representative Exp. - Let's Go Bucs!
North American Energy • Columbus, Dublin, New Albany, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our company is hiring for ENTRY LEVEL positions in our Columbus office.
We understand that a great team is necessary to drive business for each and every client worldwide. We have cracked the code and mastered the art of team-building. We are now working with some of the biggest companies in the world to help increase market share in their respected industries.
This is a Representative position for a consulting company. While sales experience isn't a must, excellent communication skills are! In addition, you’ll need to be well organized and polished, a great communicator, have plenty of initiative, and be willing and able to think out of the box to get the job done. This position has upward mobility into management.
What You’ll Need as a Representative with our company:
- Representatives will maintain excellent interpersonal skills
- Representatives will have a sense of humor
- Representatives will have a high level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Representatives will be a self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Representatives will maintain an open mind and a willingness to learn
- Representatives will discipline to maintain high volume work
- Representatives will remain competitive and focused on achieving goals
*We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement*
Responsibilities of Representatives with our Company:
- On-site Presentations
- Client Retention
- New Customer Acquisition
- Training/ Small-team Management
Why North American Energy?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Training
- Great culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling etc.)
- Promotion and compensation based on performance
We look forward to hearing from you for our open Representative position!
ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS for Representative:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising or Journalism (or related experience)
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with businesses/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective consulting strategies and direction.
This is a great position for the right candidate. If you believe you are up for the challenge, please submit your application, and if selected you'll be contacted within the next 24-48 hrs
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, manager, marketing,
student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, summer employment, promotion