To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sumter, SC
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technicians
FREEDOM HONDA • Sumter, SC
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
2700 Broad Street, Sumter, SC 29150
AUTO SERVICE TECHS
Dealership Experience Preferred
Competitive Pay Plan!
Apply Online Today to Start Your New Career!
Freedom Honda in Sumter is hiring now for automotive Service Technicians. Due to increasing customer demand, we need to add to our team of experienced Service Technicians immediately. Dealership experience is preferred but not required. Service Tech experience is required.
Freedom Honda is under new ownership/management. Join us to upgrade your Service Tech career in 2017!
Service Technician - Job Description:
The Service Technician is responsible for identifying and performing vehicle service, repairs and routine maintenance according to skill and certifications.
Service Technicians will perform necessary maintenance and repair on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics. In addition to general service technician responsibilities, job duties will also include:
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Examine customers’ vehicles for main concern and provide maintenance recommendations
- Request necessary parts
- Follow Fix Right the First Time processes
- Perform quality checks to assure that repair and maintenance work meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Service Technician - Requirements:
- Dealership Experience is preferred but not required!
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Good work ethic and self-motivated with the drive to learn and succeed
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Performance Based Pay Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Medical & Dental Plan Benefits
- Paid Vacation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check and drug testing.