To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Route Maintenance Planner Scheduler
C&W Services • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of up to 20 technicians and vendors to maintain our client owned facilities in the region. Facility systems include all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and utility systems installed in/on the customer's property and facilities. To include all utility systems, building & grounds, HVAC systems, electrical equipment, building controls, plumbing systems, indoor/outdoor lighting and life safety equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to work in a team oriented / safety conscious environment. "Safety First" expectations include, but are not limited to;
- Pre-Job Hazardous Assessment,
- Job Risk Review
- Identifying Hi Potential Risk
- Performing Audits and Observations
- Follow all company / site safety guidelines and procedures
- Plan and schedule the daily activity of up to 20 route maintenance technicians in advance to ensure the best utilization of their wrench and travel time.
- Working with and scheduling vendors to perform scheduled and emergency services.
- Schedule access with the facilities if needed before sending scheduling services if required.
- Must understand and have working knowledge of facility operations and maintenance.
- Assist with compiling facility condition assessment data for your region
- Advanced experience with MS Office applications.
- Advanced experience with the set up and utilization of a (CMMS) Computer Maintenance Management System.
- Develop job tasks, procedures and schedules to establish manpower and equipment requirements.
- Assist in the development of a spare parts inventory for up to 15 route maintenance vehicles and site specific requirements.
- Attend planning and scheduling meetings with assigned departments personnel and clients as needed.
- Develop KPI reports to track work order performance and deliverables.
- Must be able to accurately code data, knowledgeable in office procedures, and able to answer questions in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must be able to balance accounts and compile computer reports. Requires public contact and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to make effective decisions in manager's absence.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES: This position will also assist the regional manager and the director of operations with other duties to include but not limited to the following.
- Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Safety training compliance and record keeping.
- Timekeeping and payroll administration
- Communicate with all team members to support the development of short and long range planning in support of the company's goals and objectives
- Accurate and timely administrative duties as needed to assist the zone manager and director of operations.
- Maintain a positive customer and employee relationship.
- Some travel maybe required during start up implementation and from time to time as needed for projects, and Facility Condition Assessments. (Travel expenses will be covered)
- Education: Possess a high school diploma or an approved GED certificate
- Experience: Three to Five years' experience as a planner/scheduler utilizing a CMMS to plan and schedule route maintenance technicians and vendors.
- Advanced MS Office
- Advanced Computer Maintenance Management System
- Time keeping
- Payroll administration
- Vendor Management
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Read and understand equipment manuals.
- Understand Equipment Specifications
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at www.cwservices.com .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.