To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Central PA, PA 16933
- Natalie Kress
- Phone: 716-636-0070
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automation Project Engineer
TxMQ, Inc. • North Central PA, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Searching for a qualified Project Engineer to become an integral team member within a reputable and growing manufacturing facility in Northern PA with revenues nearing $1B worldwide.
SUMMARY AND SCOPE: The Project Engineer will be an integral member of the Engineering department designing, defining and planning the manufacturing process. The Project Engineer will also specify and direct the installation of new processes, as well as plan equipment build schedules and monitor the vendor progress.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with the following responsibilities and areas:
- Candidate will be defining and recommending equipment, methods, process layouts, materials, and any manpower changes in accordance with recommendations for analyses conducted,
- Candidate will continuously work to improve current processes by analyzing the direct and indirect labor, equipment, and processing costs to insure that the most economical manufacturing procedures and processes are being utilized,
- Candidate will be determining manufacturing costs for quoting of new products that require estimating standard hours necessary to perform operations,
- Candidate will instruct supervision and process team on method and efficient operating procedures for new and existing products, as well as developing method instruction sheets for operations,
- Candidate will be applying ergonomic principles to methods and layouts.
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable field – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant position within the Manufacturing sector, ideally PCB or Automation industries,
- Proven experience and understanding of Drafting, Mechanical, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering,
- Electronics, PLC Programming and Robotics experience is highly desired,
- Strong creative, communication, problem solving, advisory and instructional / mentorship skills,
- Equipment and software to be familiar with include welding, soldering and PCB manufacturing equipment, MS Office, AutoCAD, RSLogix, Panelbuilder, etc.
- Due to regulations and requirements within the industry, all candidates for consideration must be classified as a US Person which includes US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, Green Card Holder, etc.
- Hiring salary highly competitive with fantastic benefits package, room for growth into lead, senior, supervisory and management roles, relocation package available, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions