To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Michael Ryan
- Phone: 561-383-3100 EXT. 4110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Project Manager
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for the successful project & transactional management of all franchise development transactions (new construction, conversions & transfers) for both Midas & Big O Tires brands. The incumbent will be responsible for the planning and organization of the Integration team while managing the day-to-day activities of both internal staff & Franchise Integration Managers (FIM). A successful candidate will need to possess the ability to think at a tactical level, plan and organize team resources to meet work load needs, be proactive to identify potential challenges and coordinate with proper stakeholders to develop a solution.
- Assume the management of key franchise transaction projects for the Midas & Big O Tires brands.
- Ensure that all transactions are delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure effective and efficient execution of all transactions.
- Manage Integration tracking system and oversee improvement functions and expansion opportunities.
- Schedule and attend cross functional project meetings, including preparing agendas, taking notes, sending out relevant updates, etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Identify project issues and work with internal teams on resolution.
- Assists in preparation of timeline for completing projects and establishing milestones.
- Work with subject matter experts (SME) to determine the appropriate resources needed for transaction type.
Education & Experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Working knowledge of franchise development tasks related to new store development (mergers & acquisitions), or related experience.
- Managerial leadership experience.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Proficient in all MS Office tools.
- Nimble, and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and drive consensus.
- Capability to work effectively and independently as well as in cross-functional teams.
- Project management experience.
- Strong and persistent drive to deliver positive results.
- Excellent organizational skills, including process flow creation and multitasking skills.
- Salesforce, LANDesk software experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or project management.
- P.M.P. certification preferred, but not required.